Our Fortune 100 client located in Bentonville, Arkansas, has an opening for a Project Administrator for an IT, server rollout project. If you have strong Microsoft Office skills and a friendly positive attitude please apply!
- Location: Bentonville, AR
- Duration: 9 months
- Shift: Overnight 2nd & 3rd, must be flexible
Job Duties Include:
Project Administrators are responsible for leading all team members, distributing workload/checklists, verifying project activities are completed properly via checklists and excel files, escalating issues in a timely manner to appropriate teams, nightly customer reporting, and nightly internal reporting.
- Strong Microsoft Knowledge: Excel - Formulas, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong Leadership skills – Ability to lead a team of 20+
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
- Time Management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Personal organization
- Understanding multi-vendor environments
- Working knowledge of Service Now
- Prior project help desk experience
- Prior experience as a leader in a fast-paced IT project environment
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For more information, contact the recruiter, Gina Lyles at Text 512-934-7395 or Call 254-547-4817 CST. Kindly forward to any other interested parties - thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).