Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Swedesboro, NJ
Job Title: Global Logistic Specialist
Pay Range: up to $22.21//hr Depending on Experience
Client Customer Service
- Responsible for client interfacing via both phone and electronic correspondence such as email for compliance related issues on export procedures.
- Responsible to confirm with client terms of sale and carriage.
- Responsible for problem resolution for clients & partners.
- Responsible for quoting of consignments.
- Responsible for communication with client on consignment status directly as well as via Transportation Management System (TMS) for all state changes of shipments including issues.
- Responsible for, checking against all known shippers, and denied parties list and obtaining all related documentation
- Responsible to adhere to escalation procedure if there is a deviation from SLA and/or Standard Operating Procedures
- Follow all relevant Standard Operating Procedures, client protocols, and quality criteria in accordance with good manufacturing practices in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide essential information, timely to client and internal staff
- Provides quotes to customer in accordance with PSI quoting process and according to the customer’s expectations
- Responsible to update all TMS systems with quote requests and process quotes
- Responsible to confirm consignments have been inspected for carriage and are in agreement with documentation provided.
- Responsible to ensure dangerous goods consignments are inspected and handled per IATA/ICAO instructions.
- Responsible for routing of consignments via air carrier, ocean line or ground carrier for cost effectiveness and within time perimeters established.
- Responsible for arranging consignments for tender to selected carrier.
- Responsible for processing AES (automatic export system) reporting to US Census
- Responsible to ensure clearance of consignments are completed and required documentation received from customs broker.
- Responsible for monitoring the P & L of consignments
- Responsible for entering A/P & A/R charges information into TMS billing system within established service level agreed upon ETA’s.
- Responsible for creation of consignments documentation including but not limited to:
- Master air bill, House air bill, manifest, labels, pickup alerts, bill of ladings, and certificate of origins, dispatch letter, flight details, and enhanced security forms.
- Responsible for creation of pre alert documentation for consignments
- Responsible for uploading various documents that pertain to each shipment into all TMS systems.
- Responsible for creating and submitting reports on a deadline, based on shipment data, including, volume, metrics, and accounts.
- Responsible to send the brokers all documents for import shipment and confirm receipt of documents.
Good Distribution Practices
- Complies with Warehouse and Good Distribution policies and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Sorts and stores cold chain products in appropriate temperature controlled rooms, as required.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department, in a FEFO/FIFO manner or as specified by the client.
Educational and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, logistics, supply chain or related field or three years international logistics experience with Associates’ Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of international logistics experience, and a proven track record of building relationships with and providing outstanding service to customers/clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Relationship development and management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage work and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the airline and ocean industry and routing
- Logistics / Supply Chain / Cold Chain experience
- Courier / transportation experience
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
- Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the job title.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
Computer Task Group