- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CTG is actively recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant for a global technology client located in the RTP, NC area. In this role, you will be supporting C-Level Executives, providing a wide range of administrative services. We are looking for someone that is technically proficient, able to work independently, flexible, adaptable, self-motivated, and a team player. You must be able to work effectively in a complex, demanding environment while maintaining a professional attitude and demeanor, providing leadership and direction to others. As the Executive Assistant, you will manage complex, multi-time zone scheduling and coordinating off site activities, as well as arranging extensive global travel arrangements. You will also be responsible for managing confidential information.
This is a long term contract position that offers a comprehensive salary with benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off.
- Manages time and logistics for client(s) supported including resolving conflicts and exercising sound business judgment; coordinating schedules with other executives; manage travel arrangements, travel expense processing.
- Provides daily proactive administrative support
- Regularly interfaces with internal management and staff to complete tasks
- Professionally interacts with external and internal parties, at the executive level.
- Assists with organizing team meetings, including travel planning and accommodations
- Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines.
- Prepares grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses
- Generate and format basic presentations
- Manages communications as requested, including telephone calls, meeting planning, email messages
- Schedules meetings/reserve conference rooms
- Performs online expense reporting
- Processes and tracks invoices, establish PO's
- Provides clerical support including filing, faxing, copying, scanning, mailing, and some data entry
- Oversees organization and maintenance of files including potentially confidential data
- Ensures supply needs are met, including online purchasing
- Process transactions and obtain sequential approvals, requiring an understanding and adherence to company policies.
- Exercises discretion when handling confidential material and information
- Assists additional team members with administrative duties as needed
- Completes other duties as requested.
- Needs minimum of 5+ years experience supporting executives
- Will need flexible work schedule
- MS office 2007 knowledge (MS 2010 is a plus)- Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- International Travel/Scheduling experience
- Global Company/Corporate Background
- Strong ability to be proactive, network and team with others
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
Computer Task GroupWhy Work Here?
CTG is recognized as an industry leader in the delivery of innovative IT solutions and is a Great Place to Work-certified employer.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com. Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations. CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws. CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.