Azure Cloud and Data Infrastructure Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CTG is assisting a client in Bridgewater, NJ for a Azure Cloud and Data Infrastructure Engineer!
Contract: 6 months
Compensation: based on experience
Hybrid Model Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
Minimum 5-8 years within an IT infrastructure organization with at least 3+ years of experience in deploying and managing Azure Cloud Data Services in Azure Cloud. Experience in design, build and run of knowledge and experience with Cloud Service Providers(AWS and Azure). Hands-on experience in building and running highly automated and secure Cloud Platforms from the ground up with a product mindset. Must possess and have demonstrated expert knowledge and understanding of hosting, server, storage, system management and optimization technologies and practices.
· The Cloud and Data Engineer will facilitate the management, monitoring, security and privacy of data using the full stack of Microsoft Azure data services to satisfy business needs
· Create, setup and protect new Azure Data Resources(such as Azure SQL, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse) using manual or automated pipeline using Infrastructure-as-a-Code(IaC)
· Responsible to modernize data platform and enterprise data fabric landscape that supports data science, business intelligence, artificial intelligence and cloud applications at scale
· Design and develop cloud based solutions leveraging IaaS,PaaS(Azure, AWS, GCP) and SaaS platforms that are secure, highly available, scalable, fault tolerant, and easily maintainable
· Design and deploy enterprise big data solutions leveraing Azure services such as Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL and Azure Synapse as well as other products in Azure Data suite
· Understand the data related problem statement and request from stakeholders and clearly defined and recommend a solution for Cloud Native using Azure Data technologies
· Verify and enforce RBAC is granted to various Azure Data Resources or provide the best recommendation to Identity Management, to implement least privilege access to data on a need to know basis
· Support Encryption of Data at rest with keys managed in Azure Key Vault
· Define, develop and document new products and features for enterprise cloud platforms, and update the cloud service catalog for cloud consumption
· Evaluate and integrate enterprise tools, services and processes with cloud operations platform, ensuring cloud operations excellence
· Develop automation scripts using enterprise configuration management tools(Terraform, Ansible)
· Build and support continuous delivery and deployment(CI/CD) framework for cloud dolutions by leveraging DevOps concepts
· Effectively partner with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to drive the cloud enablement
· Mentor and coach team members in cloud solutions
· Participate in troubleshooting any issues as necessary in the hybrid cloud environment
· Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), PaaS, SaaS
· Big Data Technologies(Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory,Azure Databricks, Azure Blob Storage,Azure Synapse, Power BI, Micro Strategy, Snowflake)
· Devops Tools (Github, Github Actions, Jenkins, Jira and other CI/CD Tools)
· Data Encryption with key management in Azure Key vault
· Configuration Management, Infrastructure as a Code(Terraform, Ansible)
· Instrumentation (monitoring, scripting, automation, SCOM, SCCM, SNMP)
· Service Management Capabilities (ServiceNow, Service Catalog, Service Development, ITSM)
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Computer Task Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Computer Task Group
Get fresh Azure Infrastructure jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.