Schedule: Mo/We 5:00p-10:15p
The Sales and Marketing Professional program instructor will teach the following courses: “Introduction to Small Business”, “Social Media Marketing,” “Communication for Sales,” “Consumer Psychology” and “Sales and Marketing Professional Externship Course”. The instructor will be responsible for planning and delivering approved curriculum.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Teach up to 27.5 hours week.
- Prepare lesson plans.
- Deliver lectures and facilitate project-based learning (PBL) on various hospitality industry topics.
- Assist students in the learning process.
- Evaluate and monitor student progress.
- Keep necessary records to report satisfactory academic progress (SAP) to the campus dean.
- Attend quarterly instructor in-service meetings.
- Stay abreast with the novelties in teaching by attending professional development activities outside of CSI.
- Organize and lead field trips for students at least once per quarter.
- Actively contribute to program improvement.
- Provide academic advising and support to students.
Education and Experience
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or Marketing. The major or field of study should be related to business administration, marketing or similar fields. Two years or more of industry related experience preferred.