Job Title: Business Career Program, Digital Multimedia Concentration Adjunct Instructor
The Business Career program, Digital Multimedia instructor will teach the following courses:
- Graphic Design
- Webpage Markup I
- Webpage Markup II
- Webpage Styling
- Image Processing I
- Image Processing II
- Web Content Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Optimization (SMO)
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Teach up to 27.5 hours week.
- Prepare lesson plans for each class session.
- Deliver lectures and facilitate Project-Based Learning (PBL) on various digital multimedia related topics.
- Assist students in the learning process.
- Evaluate and monitor student progress through the use of various assessment tools.
- Keep necessary records to report Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to the Academic Dean.
- Attend and participate in quarterly campus-wide instructor in-service meetings as required. Stay well-informed with the advancements in teaching by attending professional development activities inside and outside of CSI.
- Organize and lead field outings for student enrichment once per module.
- Actively contribute to program improvement through the use of committee involvements.
- Provide support through academic advising to ensure student growth and retention.
- Additional tasks as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a field of study related to computer and information science, digital media, graphic design, digital design, programming or similar fields.
- Two years or more of industry related experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe DreamWeaver and other media editing software.
- Familiarity with Web design and content management systems
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Earned Sick Time
Computer Systems Institute
Why Work Here?Our school is focused on helping students get the skills and support they need to reach their goals. Whether you are looking to improve your professional skills or to pursue further academic study, CSI can help!
COME WORK WITH US - EXPLORE GREAT OPPORTUNITY