Schedule: Sa/Su 9:00a-2:15p
General Summary & Essential Job Duties / Responsibilities
The Customer Service Specialist program instructor will teach the following courses: “Customer Relationship Management”, “Professional Communication/Call Center”, “Case Studies in Customer Service”, and “Customer Service as a Career.” The instructor will be responsible for planning and delivering approved curriculum.
- Teach up to 27.5 hours week.
- Prepare lesson plans.
- Deliver lectures and facilitate project-based learning (PBL) on various hospitality industry topics.
- Assist students in the learning process.
- Evaluate and monitor student progress.
- Keep necessary records to report satisfactory academic progress (SAP) to the campus dean.
- Attend quarterly instructor in-service meetings.
- Stay abreast with the novelties in teaching by attending professional development activities outside of CSI.
- Organize and lead field trips for students at least once per quarter.
- Actively contribute to program improvement.
- Provide academic advising and support to students.
Education & Experience
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree or higher. The major or field of study should be in Customer Service or a related field. If the degree is not in a related field, candidates must have at least two years of related work experience or evidence of specialized training or competency related to field and industry.