Title: Client Support Representative (Pharmacy Software)
Reports to: Team Manager
Customer Success Why: To deliver an effortless experience that drives customer loyalty.
As a technician, you will be front and center with our customers and our product. You will be responsible providing top-notch support through many different channels of communication – including email, phone, and chat. You are a great fit if you possess fantastic troubleshooting skills, like to learn something new every day, and enjoy making customers lives easy.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide first tier software and/or hardware support to pharmacy staff
· Exercise strong verbal and written communication with customers
· Possess basic computer skills (MS Office Suite, Windows & Linux Operating Systems)
· Perform troubleshooting to investigate whether the pharmacy software, POS software, or peripheral equipment are responding to the programs instructions
· Help client pharmacies solve patient insurance related problems
· Ability to manage projects responsibly and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
Experience in the following area(s) is strongly desired but is not required:
· Microsoft Certifications or equivalent experience
· Hardware troubleshooting experience
· Linux Operating System experience
· Networking experience
· Pharmacy and/or Healthcare related experience
· CPhT. Certified Pharmacy Technician
· Experience using pharmacy management software
· Prior help desk experience·
· Associate's Degree
We may be a great match if your strengths include:
· Restorative – Troubleshooting is a major role in the support department. Our pharmacies depend on us to always find a resolution for them.
· Empathy – Building strong relationships with our pharmacies and co-workers requires empathy. We need to be able to sense the emotions of others, so that we can relate to how they are felling.
· Adaptability –A very flexible person who can stay productive when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions, you don’t resent sudden request or unforeseen detours. You discover your future one choice at a time.
· Positivity – You are generous with praise, quick to smile, and always on the lookout for the positive in the situation.