Computer-Rx (Transaction Data Systems) Kansas City, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for the testing of the Computer-Rx applications that include WinRx Pharmacy, WinScan POS, WinRx Central and other ancillary applications (such as web and mobile). The candidate will work with the other QA Analysts, Developers, Product Managers, Business Analysts and department managers to execute and maintain our Quality Assurance process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities – This position includes but is not limited to the following activities and responsibilities:
- Perform functional, system, integration, certification, user acceptance and regression testing by creating and executing test cases and test plans.
- Work with Business Analysts and Product Managers to ensure complete understanding of the software requirements that need to be tested.
- Monitor outstanding QA issues so they progress in a timely manner and are completed within the release schedules as defined by Product Management.
- Recommend program improvements or corrections to Product Management and/or Development staff.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and national standards, legislation and regulations.
- Assist Business Analysts and Product Managers with documentation of software.
- Collect and report testing results and metrics to all stakeholders as warranted.
- Abide by quality controls and Software Development Life Cycle procedures.
- Set up and configure test environments.
- Assist in post-implementation and production support as required.
- Keep current on product trends and technology innovations.
- Perform any other job-related tasks as requested by management
Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail, looks for ways to improve and promote quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards, completes work in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction and completes tasks on time.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness and presents ideas and information in a manner that receives others’ attention.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience analyzing/testing system and application failures and being able to report those failures with specific details.
- Experience with Computer-Rx applications preferred.
- Experience in all aspects of the pharmacy industry.
- Experience testing in Agile Environment, Scrum or Rapid Application Development Methodologies preferred but not required.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle preferred but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps Services preferred but not required.
Computer-Rx (Transaction Data Systems)Why Work Here?
Pharmacy, people, and passion. For us, it's about doing what we love in a place we can thrive.
TDS provides innovative pharmacy management solutions and clinical applications that adapt to the workflow needs of the largest network of independent and community pharmacists. For over 40 years, TDS has supported the needs of single, multi-site, assisted living and hospital pharmacies through its portfolio of software and services including Rx30, Computer-Rx, Enhanced Medication Services, and PharmAssess.