Mission: To provide the most efficient and quality support to our pharmacies so they can focus on their patients.
Why: Client Support focuses on providing excellent service to help customers use products and services properly, efficiently and effectively. Client needs should always be at the forefront while maintaining a timely and empathetic approach.
As a Client Support Representative your focus will be on the customer and providing excellent Tier 1 support over the phone.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer a high volume of calls from our clients
- Ask appropriate questions and actively listen while documenting the details in our ticketing platform in a way that will be transferrable to Tier 2 Support
- Provide clear expectations to customers on when they can expect issue resolution
- 0-1 year of customer service experience preferably in a call center environment but any customer facing experience is useful
- High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
- Ability to relate well to customers and express empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy
Computer-Rx (Transaction Data Systems)
Why Work Here?TDS provides innovative pharmacy management solutions and clinical applications that adapt to the workflow needs of the largest network of independent and community pharmacists. For over 40 years, TDS has supported the needs of single, multi-site, assisted living and hospital pharmacies through its portfolio of software and services including Rx30, Computer-Rx, Enhanced Medication Services, and PharmAssess.
Pharmacy, people, and passion. For us, it's about doing what we love in a place we can thrive.
Oklahoma City, OK