Business Development Representative - Lead Generation
Computer-Rx (Transaction Data Systems) Kansas City, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for acquiring verifiable interest through prospecting via outbound telephone, email, and connection to prospective targets to schedule product demonstrations. The BDR is part of the demand generation team responsible for understanding marketing and sales processes and documenting all relevant information in the CRM system. The BDR is responsible for understanding Transaction Data Systems’ products strengths and weakness in relation to the competition in order to generate qualified leads and interest in our solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Generate demand and qualified interest in TDS solutions.
· Conduct outbound communication with potential prospects daily.
· Conduct 50-80 calls a day with corresponding email follow up.
· Build rapport with prospects to gain insight into current solutions in use.
· Gather key information about the prospects needs, pain points and interest level.
· Capture prospect pain points and report on changes in the competitive landscape.
· Capture missing data elements and record in CRM.
· Develop and nurture contact connections from initial contact to lead qualification.
· Document all conversations, appointments, and/or scheduled meetings in CRM.
· Document any lead qualification information.
· Document and share competitive insights and intel due to market changes.
· Provide information and communicate with supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates.
· Coordinate with Marketing to capture, track and measure lead sources and campaign success.
· Collaborate on campaigns including scripts, emails, content and offers that drive success.
· Professionally represent the company and the company’s long-term interest in the marketplace.
· Be aggressive without crossing the line of unwanted solicitation.
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to develop rapport with prospects over the phone and email.
· Demonstrated ability to handle rejection and effectively communicate.
· Positive, driven, adaptive, team player.
· Consistent in documentation and following process.
· Experience with CRM platform such as Hubspot, Salesforce, or similar.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Associates degree and relevant business experience or a bachelor’s degree.
· 2 years of sales, telemarketing and or prospecting experience making high volumes of outbound calls.
· 1+ years of experience in pharmacy/healthcare, or software/technology company preferred.
· Experience with CRM/marketing platform such as Hubspot, Netsuite, Salesforce, or similar.
Computer-Rx (Transaction Data Systems)Why Work Here?
Pharmacy, people, and passion. For us, it's about doing what we love in a place we can thrive.
TDS provides innovative pharmacy management solutions and clinical applications that adapt to the workflow needs of the largest network of independent and community pharmacists. For over 40 years, TDS has supported the needs of single, multi-site, assisted living and hospital pharmacies through its portfolio of software and services including Rx30, Computer-Rx, Enhanced Medication Services, and PharmAssess.