Professional, multi-tasking individual with excellent customer service and communication skills to work in our Administration Area. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and 1-2 years of General Office experience required. Duties include answer and routing incoming administrative calls, distributing incoming mail / shipments, updating marketing materials, generating customer letters of agreement, and assisting the Accounting Specialist as required. Must be able to work from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Knowledge of general accounting procedures helpful. Starting salary $15.50 - $20.00 / hour depending on experience.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Distribute incoming mail / shipments
- Prepare outgoing mail / shipments
- Printing marketing materials
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
Computer Information Concepts, Inc.
Why Work Here?Join Our PEOPLEWARETM Team! Join our expanding staff of 85+ professionals in utilizing state of the art technology and tools, providing technical services to Cities, Counties and School Districts. Advance your career and increase your pay over time with our Performance-Based compensation plan. CIC has over 39 years of experience in the public sector, servicing and supporting 500+ customers in 21 states, and offers a stable and growing environment for long-term advancement.
Company that has been in business for 39+ years, good benefits, and opportunities for advancement and growth.