This is a Telecommuting position!
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of students by training educators on tools that aid in improving school business processes, communication to parents and delivery of instruction to students? Are you a natural problem solver with expertise in training groups in diverse ways? Do you enjoy sharing your expertise with people in different parts of the country? If so, we have just the opportunity for you!
The Education Training Specialist position is responsible for delivering expert online and in-person training and consulting to educators, administrators and technical users of Infinite Campus and Tableau. This exciting and challenging position will provide you with an outlet to exercise your passion for training and presenting and put you in a position to directly impact the lives of educators and students.
- Deliver training via online tools and in-person to K-12 School District customers
- Document and communicate issues reported in training by customers and escalate as appropriate
- Consult and provide “outside of the box” solutions to complex customer problems
- Assist with CIC’s Customer Service Support Helpdesk, when not conducting training
- Technologically savvy
- Flexibility, agility, and quick-learner work style
- Ability to anticipate areas of difficulty and/or questions and quickly adapt training to meet the needs of participants
- Degree in Accounting, Secondary Education, or Equivalent Experience
- 3-5 Years’ experience in the K-12 education industry and / or corporate training
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong ability to communicate effectively with executive level management / K-12 school district leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Desire and availability to travel 50% of the time
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working with K-12 Education software products
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence / Data Visualization software products
Computer Information Concepts, Inc.
Why Work Here?Join Our PEOPLEWARETM Team! Join our expanding staff of 85+ professionals in utilizing state of the art technology and tools, providing technical services to Cities, Counties and School Districts. Advance your career and increase your pay over time with our Performance-Based compensation plan. CIC has over 39 years of experience in the public sector, servicing and supporting 500+ customers in 21 states, and offers a stable and growing environment for long-term advancement.
Company that has been in business for 39+ years, good benefits, and opportunities for advancement and growth.