Training Content Technical Editor - Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
Training Content Technical Editor – Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
Position Type: Contractor, Hourly
CGS is looking for a highly experienced and knowledgeable blood banking / biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry experts to assure the technical accuracy of training content being developed for a modernized supply chain, service delivery, and patient and donor testing technical training program. Ideal candidates will have a deep understanding of regulated and non-regulated blood bank practices in one or more of the following areas:
- Component (RBC and Plasma), platelet, and cryoprecipitate manufacturing
- Quality control and pathogen reduction
- Product labelling, irradiation, storage, and distribution
- Patient and donor testing (immunohematology)
- Read and edit storyboards, facilitator guides, slides, web-based training modules, videos, and simulations for technical accuracy.
- Address any identified technical accuracy issues in collaboration with CGS instructional design and development experts.
- Provide blood banking industry and subject matter guidance and support to CGS Instructional Design and Development experts upon request.
- 10+ Years of experience working in biopharmaceutical manufacturing and service delivery.
Interested candidates will be available to edit a minimum of one (1) package per day throughout the week or weekend during the day or during evenings. On average a package should take 3-4 hours to read and edit. Candidates are expected to complete the read and edit tasks within 12-24 hours after receiving a package.
CGS Canada, a division of Computer Generated Solutions, Inc., is home to the Learning Development and Channel services team. We provide custom learning solutions, channel partner enablement services and applications development. Our customers, ranging in size and scope from Fortune 500 companies to smaller organizations, look to us to bring cutting edge solutions that increase capability and ensure their success. Since 1984, CGS has been delivering expert, cross-industry solutions across multiple platforms. Please visit cgsinc.com to learn more about our company.
Computer Generated Solutions, Inc.Yuma, AZ
Arts and Entertainment
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.