Marketing Operations Manager (Salesforce / Marketo Admin.) - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
CGS is looking for an experienced manager of marketing operations who will serve as the hub for business intelligence and operational efficiency. As you work to leverage and continuously improve the marketing tech stack, you’ll take the lead in defining, tracking and providing key insights into our data – to help with strategic planning and day-to-day campaign optimization. In short, you’re insights will help us scale globally. You’re the glue connecting and supporting marketing, sales, product, business development, channels and more. You’ll have resources of a global organization, coupled with the creativity and freedom of decision making in a start-up. This is a chance to take our marketing operations to the next level and be a marketing ops hero – are you up for it?
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, our ideal candidate will have hands-on, broad marketing operations experience in B2B technology organizations. You’ll know how to build and leverage the marketing tech stack – especially Marketo and Salesforce.com, be well versed in KPI tracking and reporting, analysis of demand gen campaigns across all parts of the funnel, and understand how to improve processes and leverage the right tools to get the job done.
Requirements / Skills
- Marketo certification / expertise – minimum of 5 years (Must be a confident Marketo architect and highly proficient with SFDC infrastructure)
- com certification / expertise – minimum of 5 years
- Must have 5+ years of marketing, marketing operations, project management or related experience.
- Excel should be one of your favorite applications – you enjoy spreadsheets, databases and data analysis.
- Experience with leading BI tools a plus
- Build and refine processes for planning, prioritization, and performance tracking
- Set up and own an effective and efficient operating rhythm across the marketing, BD and sales teams
- Support product marketing, digital marketing and CMO annual planning process and KPI setting / tracking / reporting
- Lead special projects, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop Product Marketing, Growth, and Channels marketing strategies, including annual and ad hoc planning processes.
- Identify opportunities to build and improve on strategic marketing, planning, and operations processes to support the marketing organization, working with relevant cross functional partners within and beyond the immediate team.
- Design, operationalize, and manage processes that enable the marketing team to move fast and do awesome things.
- Partner with Finance and marketing campaign leaders to ensure accurate and consistent financial tracking across programs.
- Experience with success leading complex, cross-functional initiatives under deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and embraces day-to-day flex between strategic thinking and hands-on execution.
Computer Generated Solutions, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Computer Generated Solutions, Inc.