Expired: October 15, 2018 Applications are no longer accepted.
Computer Courage is a digital agency looking to hire a second Project Manager for our Web Services team. We're looking for someone who is a great communicator, able to organize project tasks and timelines, is comfortable with technology, and has a passion for helping businesses succeed.
- Manage, assign, and review tasks in our project management system
- Meet with customers and developers about project timelines, schedules, and goals
- Work with Designers and Developers to keep projects aligned with goals
- Provide basic quality control and feedback on websites in development
- Keep projects and tasks on schedule and within scope
- Keep customers happy and set expectations
- Provide training to customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Availability to work full time in our Emeryville, CA office
- 3+ years of professional experience (digital agency experience preferred)
- Passion for and expertise in web technologies and digital marketing
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills for presentations, consultations, teamwork, and client management
- Experience at a digital agency (Web/App Development, Creative or Marketing agency)
- Experience with project management tools like Wrike, Harvest, and Forecast
- Experience with WordPress and other content management systems
- Content writing skills and experience with digital media
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company health insurance plans
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Personalized workspaces (stand or sit, etc.)
- Snacks and drinks always available
Computer CourageEmeryville, CA
Get fresh Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.