Java Web Developer (MVC/Maven/Tomcat/SQL) (Job ID: 601748)
+ 114 W Edenton St, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Sample Role Types: Developer, Programmer, Systems/Software Engineer, Web Developer, Application Developer
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance developing as a Web developer using Java 1.8; can install and setup Apache Tomcat application on Windows Server. Ability to modify and deploy a web application. Able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience. Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills in fluent English.
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Development and enhancement of applications based on established design specifications
2. Analysis, design, coding, component/assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
3. Implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements
4. Participate in gather requirements for new components of the application
5. Strong knowledge of Java 1.8, Apache Tomcat, Maven build, and SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2016. Knowledge of application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions, maintenance (including production support)
6. Unit testing applications and developing system and user documentation
7. Most have vehicle transportation for occasional travel to customer site.
Strong knowledge in Web development. Required. 5 Years
Strong knowledge of Java programming language, web security and login authentication. Required. 5 Years
Familiarity with Spring MVC. Required. 5 Years
Familiarity with Maven. Highly desired. 3 Years
Ability to interpret and modify developed Java code to meet client's requirements. Required. 5 Years
Strong knowledge of software architecture, open-source technologies and application servers. Highly desired. 4 Years
Strong knowledge of Tomcat. Required. 5 Years
Excellent skills in SQL Server 2008, 2016. Required. 4 Years
Database design principles need to be well understood, along with the ability to work with complex database designs. Highly desired. 3 Years
Ability to estimate development effort and meet deadlines and project schedules. Required. 4 Years
Excellent debugging, problem solving and testing skills. Required. 5 Years
Candidate must be able to attend an interview in person or via Skype. Do you accept this requirement?
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to hire(at)cci-worldwide.com with "601748-NC"- The subject line.