Systems Architect III (Job id: 108730)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Systems Architect leads the design and development of next generation internal business systems.
Implement, support, maintain, and enhance the County Highway Expenditure Microcomputer System (CHEMS) and CHEMS-PRO (GUI version) that is in the process of being implemented.
• Software, phone, electronic and onsite support for fifty counties within the State of Wisconsin.
• New county software installations with one-on-one training.
• Participation of State-wide meetings to support and enhance CHEMS.
• PowerPoint presentations to small and large groups.
• Software and system enhancements to the existing Advanced Revelation (AREV 3.12) database system governed by the CHEMS Board of directors.
• Specialized programming dictated by BHO business needs.
• Advanced Revelation (AREV) export programs to transfer data out of CHEMS.
• Website updates for program changes and information.
• Travel within the State of Wisconsin on short notice.
- 5+ years of experience with Delphi, Machine Language, Mobile Phone Apps, Verbal Communication
- IBM Desktop Hardware, MsDOS, MS Windows including Vista (10 years)
- Novell Netware 5+, IPX/TCP, Windows 2003 Server
- Advanced Revelation (AREV) version 3.12 programming language
- HTML Authoring, FTP management and NNTP communications.
- Experience in software design and development with a focus on the integration of internal business systems across multiple functional areas, notable finance/accounting, financial transaction processing, etc.
- Experience in design and integration of business applications and enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Designs IT infrastructure components & architecture.
- Experience with design and development of custom modules/solutions and the integration of these components with packaged solutions.
- Proven methodology experience for complex systems integration projects and demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables on time and on budget
Originally incorporated in 1994 in the state of Montana, CCI maintains offices in five states including Washington, Hawaii, and Iowa. CCI is a C-Corporation and has never operated under another name. We have no parent company, no stockholders, and no outside investors to answer to, making you our top priority. For the past decade, CCI has been working with Government and Corporate entities in the US and Internationally. CCI is a privately held corporation and is certified 100% Minority-owned and 100% Woman-owned in the states of Virginia, Oregon, and Washington, and DBE Certified for Federal projects.
Computer Consultants International, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Computer Consultants International, Inc.
Get fresh Systems Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.