Software Developer - Senior RQ04645
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Review and understand code and architecture of the existing code, and make updates as required to ensure the code is modular and can support scalability requirements
· Code enhancements to existing features and new features as per approved requirements and design direction
· Provide realistic work estimates to support project planning; capture business requirements and update business rules based on the requirements
· Use structured methodologies, design best practices, implement code that is of quality, and clearly documented. The application should function as required, without any defects. The application must operate with the Operating System (OS) and other peripherals as identified
· Create custom reports as required, applying Microsoft Technologies
· Conduct testing, integration, and deployment of the developed changes across the environment
· Review, analyze and recommend solutions to any defects discovered in production
· Fully document all developed code, and transition in a steady state to a full-time resource.
• Demonstrated experience and competency with Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• 8+ years of experience with debugging, refactoring and optimization
• Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of object-oriented programming and various design and architectural patterns
• Experience with designing new modules/ functionalities which meet business/client needs.
• Experience in applying fundamental design principles and best practices for scalable application
• Experience with and knowledge of UI Design Principle
Originally incorporated in 1994 in the state of Montana, CCI maintains offices in five states including Washington, Hawaii, and Iowa. CCI is a C-Corporation and has never operated under another name. We have no parent company, no stockholders, and no outside investors to answer to, making you our top priority. For the past decade, CCI has been working with Government and Corporate entities in the US and Internationally. CCI is a privately held corporation and is certified 100% Minority-owned and 100% Woman-owned in the states of Virginia, Oregon, and Washington, and DBE Certified for Federal projects.
Computer Consultants International, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Computer Consultants International, Inc.
Get fresh SQL Coder jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.