Senior Network Engineer (CCNA) (Job ID 10057-1)
Computer Consultants International, Inc. Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
"Work Location: Columbia, SC"
"This job is W2 only"
Scope of the project:
This is a broad position that will work with all aspects of the Systems and Network area.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that new infrastructure products are implemented in accordance with agency requirements and industry best practices
- Network security including proper configuration measures prior to device deployment as well as retroactively on production systems in accordance with MARS-E standards
- Reviewing configurations on existing network infrastructure
- Review and change as needed existing network infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues with guidance on resolving end-user issues
- Knowledge transfer to existing staff
- Network infrastructure documentation
- Assist with daily operations on infrastructure management
Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- 5-7 years network experience
- Cisco Routers/Switches
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- F5 Load Balancing/Firewall
- Meraki wireless access points
Preferred Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- InfoBlox DNS/DHCP
- VMware vSphere
- VMware NSX
- Cisco Umbrella
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- CCNA or CCNE Certification
Computer Consultants International, Inc.Why Work Here?
Privately held, Never had a layoff in 20 years, Great team, Great customers, great CEO!
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 20 years of experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.