Position Description and Job Skill Set
Description of the job functions the contractor will be expected to perform.
The Mississippi Department of Finance & Administration (DFA) / Mississippi Management and Reporting System (MMRS) is recruiting one (1) SAP ABAP HR Developer to provide SAP HR development support for the SuccessFactors ECP, ECC Time and ECC Travel implementation. The resource will serve as a member of the SuccessFactors ABAP team and will work alongside State resources on development objects for the MAGIC HR implementation.
Provide the minimum required skills and/or experience the contractor must possess to qualify for this position. These requirements will be transferred to the Score Sheet and candidates without these requirements reflected on their resume will NOT be presented to the manager for consideration.
1. Eight years’ experience with ABAP design and development experience with strong experience in ABAP Object Oriented programming.
2. Five years development experience with SAP ECC HR on-premise system.
3. Four years’ experience working with an SAP implementation and operational system for a Public Sector Client.
4. Two years’ experience in training / knowledge to public sector employees from entry level and above.
Provide any skills/experience that would be helpful for the candidate to possess but not required. Examples: Previous supervisory experience, WebLogic experience helpful, etc.
1. Knowledge with State of Mississippi (SOMS) MAGIC system development.
2. One year’s experience integrating SAP ECC HR on-premise system with SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll system.
3. Two years’ experience with SAP Portal support.
4. Experience with WebDynPro.
5. Two years’ experience with workflow development and maintenance.
6. Experience with analysis and development activities to resolve root causes of incidents.
Computer Consultants International, Inc.
Why Work Here?Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 20 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Privately held, Never had a layoff in 20 years, Great team, Great customers, great CEO!