REMOTE: Senior Business Analyst (691018)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services requires the services of a senior business analyst to support business case analysis, process re-engineering and requirement-gathering activities for the NC DHHS DSS projects and other, internal ITD efforts. Most projects require an understanding of cloud-deployed technologies, Agile delivery methods combined with Waterfall SDLC and the ability to determine complex divisional business requirements.
• Conducts stakeholder analysis
• Conducts market research and analysis
• Identify and document detailed current and future state process workflows using BPM standards
• Develops Context and Functional Decomposition diagrams, and process workflows
• Document gap analysis and Develops the following documents: business process models, use cases, wireframes, entity relationship diagrams, data dictionaries, system context diagrams
• Gathers, develops, documents and validates business, functional and technical requirements and maintain Requirement Traceability matrix
• Build Business, stakeholder, solution and transition requirements
• Prepare and maintain documentation and artifacts including analysis, reports and user documentation in accordance with PMO PM and BA methodology
• Works with Project Managers, Portfolio Managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements
• Provide business analysis deliverables as input to the procurement documents and assist in writing the procurement documentation as required
• Perform functional, integration testing UAT support, including developing test scenarios and cases both in Agile delivery processes and classic SDLC
• Support required system go-live activities
• Captures and prepares meeting minutes to be distributed to a variety of audiences
• Creating User stories and acceptance criteria and authors other Agile documents and deliverables
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES:
• Demonstrated experience participating in the documentation of functional requirements and technical specifications for existing and new applications
• Strong writing and communication skills and can build relationships with both their team members and clients
• Results-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with customers as a member of cross-divisional work groups and maintain positive and productive relationships with customers, peers, and superiors
• Ability to act independently with sound business judgment and thrive in environment with diverse communication styles
• Ability to prepare and present oral and written documents clearly and concisely
• Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of the work requirements demonstrated by an in-depth understanding and use of advanced principles, theories and practices associated with Business Analysis and PMI PMBOK® Guide and Standards
• Experience working with customers to advise on strategies, alternatives and the implications of specific application customization and interface design
• Possess a high-level understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
• Ability to manage complex assignments with multiple work streams and aggressive (and sometimes competing) timelines
• Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) concepts and processes
• Understanding of Agile delivery models, SCRUM and Hybrid solutions, concepts and processes
• Knowledge of and experience with IT Service Management best practices and principles
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Visio) and Microsoft Project
• Must have experience as a business analyst on a Low-Code/No-Code platform implementation project
• Must have proficiency in agile, scrum, and Kanban software tools
• Extensive understanding of SharePoint end user experience, sites, libraries, lists, groups, and general functionality
Originally incorporated in 1994 in the state of Montana, CCI maintains offices in five states including Washington, Hawaii, and Iowa. CCI is a C-Corporation and has never operated under another name. We have no parent company, no stockholders, and no outside investors to answer to, making you our top priority. For the past decade, CCI has been working with Government and Corporate entities in the US and Internationally. CCI is a privately held corporation and is certified 100% Minority-owned and 100% Woman-owned in the states of Virginia, Oregon, and Washington, and DBE Certified for Federal projects.
Computer Consultants International, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Computer Consultants International, Inc.
Get fresh Human Capital Analytics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.