Project Manager III (JOB ID:97488)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts. Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers. Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed. Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques. Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity. More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
QUALIFICATION – MUST HAVE
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity. More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related
- Field, Or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
- IT work (10 to 15 years’ experience, including 4 or more years managing projects)
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- PMP, CSM
Computer Consultants International, Inc.Why Work Here?
Privately held, Never had a layoff in 20 years, Great team, Great customers, great CEO!
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm focused on building long-term relationships and taking projects from end to end. People are the key component of our success and we recruit the highest quality individuals not just based on technical qualifications but also as human beings. In both the Government and Commercial markets, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Our people are chosen for their ability to build long-term relationships, strengthen CCI’s reputation, and also for their expertise in their field and the quality of service they can provide. Originally incorporated in 1994 in the state of Montana, CCI maintains offices in five states including Washington, Hawaii, and Iowa. CCI is a C-Corporation and has never operated under another name. We have no parent company, no stockholders, and no outside investors to answer to, making you our top priority. For the past decade, CCI has been working with Government and Corporate entities in the US and Internationally. CCI is a privately held corporation and is certified 100% Minority-owned and 100% Woman-owned in the states of Virginia, Oregon, and Washington, and DBE Certified for Federal projects.