This recruitment is for Project Manager II position in the DCF Business Intelligence Section.
The individual in this position will:
· Be responsible for technical and overall project management on enterprise wide business intelligence applications and architecture. Develops project charters, plans, deliverables and other project artifacts.
· Works closely with the project sponsor and IT senior management to understand and prioritize project tasks. Solves complex technical problems. Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives in support of enterprise wide business intelligence.
· Builds an effective team and directs the work of the project team to meet project milestones. Develops standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence documentation, tools and systems. Develops data/information quality metrics.
· Research new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise wide business intelligence solutions. Participate in special projects as required.
· Have 7 to 10 years of project management experience with leading large and complex database management systems. Professional certification is highly desirable.
OTHER NOTES TO VENDORS:
1) Phone & Web Based interviews acceptable for interviews prior to final interview. An in person interview will be required before a final hire is made.
2) Please bring three (3) business references to an interview.
3) The selected candidate will be required to sign exhibit B (attached) as part of the boarding process.
4) The selected candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check.
5) This position is budgeted for 1960 hours annually. Hours will be prorated the first year based on start date.
6) DCF does not sponsor work visas, either at the time of hire or at any later date
Qualification – Rating
Administration – Project Management
Change management – 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5 years
Expertise in implementation of large complicated models and processes - 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5 years
Project Management – 5 years
Administration – Technical Writing
Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation - 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 10 years
Analytical/problem solving skills – 10 years
Excellent oral and written communication skills - 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 10 years
Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills - 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert)
Information Technology – Commonly Used Software
Excel (MS) - 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 10 years
MS Office products – 10 years
Outlook (MS) – 10 years
Information Technology – Databases
Data analysis - 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5 years
Data Warehouse – Experience in data warehouse design and development – 5 years
Data Warehouse – Experience in requirements gathering for data warehouse – 5 years
Informatica – 5 years
Information Technology – Requirements
In-Depth Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Deliverables for each Phase of Development – 5 years
Requirements analysis - 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5 years
Requirements gathering - 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5 years
Information Technology – Server Support
Work with customers to solve problems and support their needs - 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 10 years
Information Technology – Testing
User test, System test, and User Acceptance test plans - 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5 years