ONSITE - Java Developer (Job id: 87258) Local UT candidates only
Computer Consultants International, Inc. Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The UWORKS development team is an application group under the Workforce Development Division (WDD) for the Department of Workforce Services (DWS). They enhance and maintain websites and applications for both internal and external customers for DWS. The team provides programming support for all WDD web projects and internal applications and will be an integral part in modernizing the current UWORKS application.
This position will be a full-stack developer involved in design and architecture of the web system.
Minimum Mandatory Requirements
• 3+ Years Experience with AWS Cloud Technology
• 5+ Years Experience as Java Developer
• 5+ Years Experience with Spring MVC
• 5+ Years Experience with Angular 4+
• 5+ Years Experience HTML/CSS
• Proficient experience in AWS cloud technology
• Proficient in Terraform, Lamda, ECS, Fargate, Aurora
• Proficient in CICD methodologies and automated deployment pipelines
• Expert understanding of Apache Tomcat versions 8.5 and above, including the JK connector
• Proficient understanding of HTTPS including certificate stores, wildcard certificates, and mutual authentication
• Expert understanding of the HTTP request/response paradigm
• Expert understanding of Java fundamentals, versions 9 and below
• Expert understanding of Java servlets and filters
• Expert understanding of RESTful web services/APIs
• Proficient understanding of SOAP web services
• Expert understanding of designing and implementing relational databases, especially Oracle versions 18 and below
• Expert knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
• Expert understanding of popular Object Relational Mapping frameworks, especially JPA/Hibernate and Entity Framework
• Expert understanding of Spring MVC, especially Rest Controllers
• Proficient understanding of Spring IoC
• Proficient understanding of the OAuth2 authentication framework, especially OpenID Connect and JWT
• Proficient understanding of Scrum/Agile projects
• Proficient in Jira
• Proficient in Git and GitHub
• Proficient in Maven
• Expert in Angular JS and Angular versions 4 and above
• Proficient in HTML5/CSS3 grid based layouts, especially Bootstrap
• Proficient in usage of Eclipse and/or other IDE
• Proficient with Jenkins continuous integration
• Proficient knowledge of Section 508 compliance
Computer Consultants International, Inc.Why Work Here?
Privately held, Never had a layoff in 20 years, Great team, Great customers, great CEO!
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 20 years of experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT