(100% Remote Work) EHR Application Support Specialist (JOBID: 84980)
Computer Consultants International, Inc. San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position will be remote and Interviews will be virtual
Equipment will be provided!
CCI, is looking to contract with a vendor to provide trained, established, experienced IT Professionals, with current and progressive work experience in the following job roles and roles /responsibilities to assist in meeting the increased demand and workload in Department of Human services application - myAvatar. Current and progressive work experience in the following technology is required:
- Monitor end user support tickets received through the state ServiceNow System and or EHR Support Email.
- Troubleshoot, document and respond to IT application related end user requests for assistance within appropriate timeframe to resolve any issues and ensure applications are working properly.
- Complete security requests for new users or changes to existing users received through the Work Management system (WMS).
- Maintain View and User roles within myAvatar.
- Ensure accuracy of user accounts.
- Provide application and end user support, application maintenance, and vendor liaison activities for primary IT applications used by Field Services. These applications include but not limited to MyAvatar, NX, Order Connect, Provider Connect, Harvest Labs, and other interfaced systems, and Workforce (Time and Attendance; Advanced Scheduler).
- Research and or escalate more difficult inquiries or system bugs to Vendor and work with staff and or application vendor to resolve escalated issues.
- Communicate progress, changes, and status of requests with appropriate departments and supervisor to maintain understanding of timeline and availability of new functionality.
- Develop documentation and provide training to educate users on new features or enhancements.
- Maintain dictionary values, configuration changes, and update registry and security settings.
- Assist with testing of application changes, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Complete system and UAT testing of application upgrades and enhancements to ensure applications continue to function as expected.
- Collaborate with end users and assigned developer for problem resolution throughout the testing phases to translate and clarify understanding.
The following skills sets are required:
- Experience in working with and maintaining Electronic Health Record (EHR) software, familiarity with the Netsmart myAvatar and NextGen software highly desirable.
- Proven testing skills experience.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills to refine computer software to produce the required product.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with written and verbal English language proficiency.
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to coordinate closely with IT management, team members and Agency personnel
- Ten years of working in IT field supporting customer with five (5) years' continuous and most recent experience directing the implementation and/or operation teams of an Electronic Health Record (EHR) or comparable Health Information Systems (HIS) with 3 years of MyAvatar experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in working with Service Management tools.
- Experience in dealing with vendors while supporting applications.
Computer Consultants International, Inc.
AddressSan Jose, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Computer Consultants International, Inc.