Drupal Web Developer (JOB ID: 86299)
Computer Consultants International, Inc. Madison, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a mid-level Drupal developer with Drupal 8/9 experience. The candidate will work on a team to develop, support, and implement Drupal 9 websites. We are looking for candidates who have a diverse Drupal background including front-end development, back-end development, site building, theming, testing, and DevOps.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Work closely with users to understand requirements
- Ability to learn new technologies or off the shelf software quickly
- Prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- A problem solver attitude and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
QUALIFICATION – MUST HAVE
- Minimum of Drupal experience - 3+ years
- Drupal site building, administration, and maintenance
- Developing custom Drupal themes and modules
- Drupal experience – 8 to 9 years
- PHP, MySQL, HTML, JQuery
- Drupal content modeling and site governance
- CSS, Sass, and USWDS
- Drush / Composer
- OEL / REHL / CentOS
- Google Analytics
- SOAP/Rest APIs
- Azure DevOps / Agile Methodology
- Apache Solr
- Web Accessibility / WCAG / 508 compliance
- Concepts of HA methodology
- Experience with containers
Computer Consultants International, Inc.Why Work Here?
Privately held, Never had a layoff in 20 years, Great team, Great customers, great CEO!
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 20 years of experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.