CCI has a Client who is seeking for a Contractor to review the existing Big Data Ecosystem and Architecture, identification and documentation of gaps if any, along with a plan and a solution to address these gaps. Implementation of architectural improvements over those established as part of the initial Big Data Implementation in accordance with architectural guiding principles
The scope of the 2019 project under the multi-year Data Engineering and Analytics program is to:
- Review, enhance and improve (if need be) the foundational architecture and work products of the Initial Big Data Implementation (Pilot or Phase 0) pertaining to Safety and Medical Business Use Cases. Work products from the Pilot or Phase 0 include a Big Data Architecture document, a Natural Language Processing application that determines the safety status of a policyholder by text mining Safety Management Reports, an accident prediction model for safety and a self-service capability for the Medical team that helps them answer questions from denormalized Medical and Pharmacy data. See Extract of Big Data Architecture in Buyer Attachments.
- Design and Implement Data Cataloging through Informatica’s Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) – a new product in the Big Data Ecosystem.
- Folding in (or Re-write) Tableau Leads generation dashboards created for the Special Investigation Unit (SIU) in 2017 & 2018 to utilize the Big Data Ecosystem [instead of the Insurance Intelligence Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)] as the primary source; and incorporate any enhancements to these as well as integrate with the Enterprise Data Catalog.
- Implement and operationalize Unstructured Text Data Analysis, Data Visualization and Predictive Modeling for up to 2 business use cases. At this point, the use cases in consideration are
- Merge Claims Data with already denormalized Medical and Pharmacy data to enhance self-service capability for the Medical Team, and
- Create a Fraud Prediction Model.
PROVISION OF SERVICES/REQUIREMENTS/DELIVERABLES
- Review of existing Big Data Ecosystem and Architecture, identification and documentation of gaps, if any, along with a plan and a solution to address these gaps. Implementation of architectural improvements over those established as part of the initial Big Data Implementation in accordance with architectural guiding principles.
- Define a detailed plan and solution and implement the solution for application of Data Cataloging through Informatica’s Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) for work products completed as part of the initial Big Data implementation and the work products that will be re-written using the Big Data Ecosystem.
- Conduct detailed analysis of Business Use Cases (outlined in Section II - 1, 3 and 4 above) and based on this analysis, define and implement the following (though not limited to this):
- Access layer and data format for Tableau and Data Science activities
- Process (batch/real time) for accessing data from multiple sources
- Data integration patterns for each Business Use Case
- Data Standardization and Quality for each Business Use Case
- Enterprise Data Cataloging [ tracks and records transformations as work flows]
- Determines the join keys for disparate data sets
- Records the provenance of data for documentation, auditing, and security needs
- Security techniques for sensitive data and access levels for different users
- Document solution architecture and explanations about important design choices made.
- Document and develop data flows – transformations, mappings, integration patterns and end points using Informatica’s Big Data Management (BDM).
- Define a detailed solution for implementation of a product-based enterprise Big Data Quality functionality that will be implemented at a later date (beyond 2019)
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in Informatica BDM (Experience in Informatica BDM is mandatory)
- Experience in designing, implementing and managing (in an end-to-end fashion) a product-based data catalog in a Big Data ecosystem for at least one client. Preference will be given to a candidate that has this experience in implementing Informatica’s Enterprise Data Catalog.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to hire(at)cci-worldwide.com with "Big Data Architecture Consultant(Informatica BDM &Enterprise Data Catalog)(Job ID:SCI-RFP-2020-0034S)"MT as the subject line.