Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepares a wide variety of design, programming, and documentation tasks necessary for the development, implementation, and sustainment of IT applications
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions
- Develops logic and implements secure coding solutions to prevent/mitigate coding vulnerabilities
- Creates normalized database tables and SQL queries using MS SQL Server, and other RDMS and database tools
- Performs basic database administration tasks, performance optimization, index optimization, and writes advanced select queries
- Plans and coordinates the development of data structures, identifies specific data elements to be used in the system, designs, develops or modifies relational databases
- Follows prescribe data standards, policies and procedures, information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices
- Prepares project plans, functional requirements, charters, time-lines, coordinate meetings, budgets, statements of work, Standard Operating Procedures, status reports, cost benefit analysis and resource utilization estimates
- Assists in the development and completion of Problem Statements and Business Case Analysis
- Oversees the coordination of the installation, testing, operating, troubleshooting, and maintenance of systems
- Works with customers to identify report requirements to translate data elements from the database to workable reports for the end-users and upper management
- Evaluates and provides guidance to project team members on the processed employed in the analysis, design, documentation, and testing and/or evaluation of systems or segments of systems
- Works closely and professionally with other developers, business, and program staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree: Candidates must possess a degree included 15 semester hours in statistics (or in mathematics and statistics, provided at least 6 semester hours were in statistics. Alternatively, courses in methods of processing mass statistical data such as tabulating methods or electronic data processing may be sufficient.
- Attention to Detail - Candidates must demonstrate the ability to be thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Customer Service - Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with clients, other development and program staff, and customers (that is, any individuals who use or receive the services or products that your work unit produces, including the general public, individuals who work in the agency, other agencies, or organizations outside the Government) to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Oral Communication - Candidates must demonstrate the ability to expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
- Problem Solving - Candidates must demonstrate the ability identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- Education Principles - Candidates must possess strong understanding of educational and financial principles/methodologies.
- Public Education Systems – Preference given to candidates with public and/or public education systems experience.
Computer Consultants International, Inc.
Why Work Here?Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 20 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Privately held, Never had a layoff in 20 years, Great team, Great customers, great CEO!