SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
The Department of Administrations’ Facilities Management and Property Services (FMPS) and SCEIS divisions are in the process of implementing Plant Maintenance (PM) functionality to manage maintenance and leasing of State owned real estate. Two additional agencies have requested implementation of PM functionality for facilities maintenance.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
This project management assistance will include, but is not limited to:
• Lead development of project timelines and detailed schedules.
• Lead meetings and coordinate with multiple stakeholders to achieve project objectives/goals.
• Analyze, evaluate and document current business processes and procedures.
• Translate business processes into written requirements and blueprinting documentation.
• Monitor and report project risks and issues; report project status to SCEIS and other stakeholders.
• Develop a thorough understanding of processes, dependencies, and requirements to ensure successful progress of project.
• Provide recommendations to incorporate technology to improve business processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Strong project management experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate across divisional boundaries to ensure timely, effective and efficient completion of projects.
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to identify, document, and map business processes and requirements.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Strong schedule management and resource planning skills.
• Ability to work at a high-volume and fast pace.
• Ability to complete projects as on schedule.
• Ability to identify, map, and reengineer business processes.
• SAP Enterprise level project experience.
• Familiarity and competence with Visio and Project Management Tools.
• Bachelor’s Degree and Experience in Governmental Budgeting, Accounting or Information Technology.
• Experience in managing medium to large scale IT/SAP projects or a combination of education and work experience clearly demonstrating applicant’s ability to successfully manage SAP implementations.
PMP/ACP or other PMI, certification.
Computer Consultants International, Inc.
Why Work Here?Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 20 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Privately held, Never had a layoff in 20 years, Great team, Great customers, great CEO!