SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
The Replacement Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) project is one of the largest IT projects for the State of South Carolina. It is a multi-year effort to replace the State’s aging MMIS and related applications with more modern capabilities along with corresponding business operations services.
The Atlassian System Administrator will be responsible managing product configurations and developing customizations using the Atlassian suite which is in use by the state team for issue/requirements definition and tracking to support Agile development as well as requirements traceability. Products used within this suite include Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, Bamboo, and other related plugins. This position will be responsible for developing or integrating this suite with existing products in use by the state as well as generating dashboard views and other depictions to support an Agile development effort.
The position includes a focus on detailed configuration for the tool including plug-ins available as well as design and development, testing, and deployment. We are looking for candidates with a broad set of technology skills to be able to configure solutions to meet state Enterprise Architecture standards for interoperability.
In this role, you will support the state Atlassian suite implementation for enterprise wide dashboard design, database queries for custom and standard views of requirements as well as graphical depictions of requirements traceability matrixes. This will include optimization of the views and reports to capitalize on the needs of the user and the most effective presentation of the data for the application. This also includes tailoring the presentation for the most time effective approach when applicable and the most user friendly approach when applicable and the skills to understand the difference. The responsibilities will also include developing documentation, user guides along with the ability to provide training.
Experience integrating the Atlassian suite with Microsoft, Oracle, and IBM product suites is desirable. Interoperability using existing API configurations is strongly preferred.
• Assist state Project Managers and leads with configuration and integration of a robust Requirements Traceability plan and tools;
• Work with the Team and project management on implementing the associated features, reports and requirements;
• Collaborate with Project Managers on process requirements for the use of the Atlassian suite with a focus on capturing and tracing testable requirements
• Collaborate with state staff to ensure the Atlassian suite and usage is established with a streamlined user experience focused on end-to-end processes integration with existing tools.
Experience in one or more of the following -
• Atlassian suite administration and set up of custom features, reports, use cases and presentation layer
• Experience with integration of Atlassian suite with third party toolsets
• Experience with API lifecycles and building, documentation and using diverse APIs
• Experience with jQuery
• Seven or more years in a role using these skills
• Understanding of Web Service development
• Understanding of UNIX and Windows OS scripting environments
• Knowledge of cloud platforms / environments / APIs
• Exposure to Agile Methodologies (SCRUM preferred)
• Familiar with popular Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts
• Demonstrable competence in programming and shell scripting.
Required Knowledge / Skills:
• Experience in configurating Atlassian applications for heavy volume sites
• Experience with databases such as Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or MYSQL
• Release management experience
• Experience with multi-business unit integrations
• Experience with workflow management systems
• Experience working in a highly collaborative environment ensuring solution meets the needs of a diverse and broad audience
7+ years industry experience, with at least 3 plus years of Atlassian experience, preferably with a track record for high volume diverse requirements management tools.
• Prior experience with Requirement traceability and creating a testable RTM product
• Prior experience working with configurable tools, queries for database views and dashboards
• Experience with defining and creating usable and customer friendly, intuitive interfaces with the Atlassian suite in a fast paced evolving environment
• Ability to articulate the design and implementation details in a way that is clearly understandable across a wide range of personnel with differing backgrounds and levels
• Solid testing and validation skills and understanding of testing and requirements intersection and overlap
• Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
• Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
• Able to work independently and provide updates to management
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Computer Consultants International, Inc.
Why Work Here?Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 20 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Privately held, Never had a layoff in 20 years, Great team, Great customers, great CEO!