3D Printing Field Service Engineer - (Work Environment: Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Computer Aided Technology we are combining the strength of our core values, our people, and our desire to exceed our customers expectations to re-imagine the way we work. In most roles, we offer a flexible hybrid work environment that provides both remote and in-person office days to collaborate and meet with co-workers.
We are seeking a Field Service Engineer located in the Toledo, Ohio area to provide on-site preventative and corrective maintenance service including installation of assigned Stratasys additive manufacturing equipment. The Field Service Engineer will also be required to provide technical assistance to the Computer Aided Technology staff and to prepare, print and post process 3D print jobs for prospect benchmarks.
- System installation of Stratasys equipment for new customers as well as operator training.
- Performs necessary technical support to assist customers in continued effective and efficient operation of their equipment.
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance of Stratasys additive manufacturing equipment on-site at customer facilities.
- Responsible for all related administration pertaining to customer calls, including the timely completion of service reports, expense reports and weekly time reports, as well as the tracking of preventive maintenance and upgrade requirements for customers.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and sales partners.
- Act as customer liaison and help drive customer issues to resolution.
- Participate in Site Ownership approach by: Driving customer retention and loyalty for the Computer Aided Technology and Stratasys brands in order to increase our customer loyalty.
- Gathering customer information including product and business information.
- Proactively identifying areas of customer dissatisfaction and resolving customer issues promptly.
- Identify sales leads and feed information back to the sales team.
- Collecting and documenting competitive information.
- Educate customers on the latest corporate initiatives and Stratasys products.
- Evaluate, modify, print and post process benchmarks from prospect data as provided by the sales team.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of complex electro-mechanical high-tech equipment.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose, repair and solve system/equipment issues.
- Proven customer-oriented skills in a service environment.
- Superior communication and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including courtesy, tact, and discretion.
- Planning, organizational and administrative abilities.
- Experience in the Rapid Prototyping industry is preferred.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Practical hands-on approach is essential.
- "Can do" attitude.
- Planning, organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment and work well under pressure.
- Willingness to travel locally daily with up to 80% travel with overnight stays.
- Ability to occasionally provide support outside normal working hours.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
Who we are: Founded in 1992, Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been a trailblazing and dedicated leading industry provider of product development solutions in the world of 3D Manufacturing and Engineering. With the help of our powerful portfolio of software, 3D printing, 3D scanning and metrology, PDM and PLM, design automation, and implementation solutions, CATI has created an award winning organization that helps its customers stay ahead of the game when it comes to developing and designing products. After experiencing tremendous growth, CATI boasts the title of Largest SOLIDWORKS Solutions Provider and #1 reseller of 3D Printers in the world! CATI is dedicated to teamwork, fostering a great workplace, and playing to win!
Why youll love working at CATI:
- Hybrid working model
- Full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and healthcare savings/spending account options!
- Company paid benefits including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Basic Life Insurance.
- Optional benefits such as pet, legal, identity protection, critical illness, and accident insurance!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Paid Holidays (includes floating holidays), PTO, and Voluntary Time Off.
- 401K with a generous employer match.
- Professional development opportunities and certifications.
- Casual office attire, with the exception of customer appointments.
- Complimentary beverages and snacks provided in office.
- Company culture that encourages innovation, tenacity, and personal and professional development.
Computer Aided Technology
EngineeringView all jobs at Computer Aided Technology