We are currently in the process of moving to our new location in Woodbury Long Island.
Growing Manufacturing team is seeking a Project Engineer to propel the strategic growth of manufacturing operations. The role calls for a Mechanical Engineer with strong familiarity with aerospace and DOD standards as well as hands-on mechanical proficiency and strong communication skills. We need a business minded Project Engineer with the technical acumen to successfully navigate technical design reviews, customer relationships, and supplier management while participating in process optimization and team development.
Equal Opportunity Employer
What you will be doing – Project Engineer
- Partnering with Business Development to evaluate and support the bidding process for new programs
- Developing and advancing ISO compliant processes including implementation of best practices, process optimizations, and product specific procedures
- Managing key relationships with engineering counterparts at both customers and suppliers
- Technical ownership and responsibility for assigned programs driving quality, controlling costs, and ensuring project timelines and deliverables are met
What you need – Project Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering degree or 10 years+ of professional experience with engineering responsibility in the aerospace, defense, or automotive industries
- Proficient in 3D solid modeling and technical drawing
- Strong understanding of Quality systems and controls
- Strong communication skills to manage key internal and external relationships
What’s in it for you – Project Engineer
- Competitive Salary
- Career path growth with a growing industry leader
- Fun and exciting projects
- Opportunity to travel and learn
CTI, a small woman-owned business, holds ISO 9001 certification and is a General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules contractor. As a US GSA contract holder, CTI provides federal, state and local government agencies with products through the GSA Advantage System.