Warehouse Supervisor- Hiring ASAP
Compunnel Inc. Beaumont, TX
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supervise warehouse employees to optimize service, productivity and quality, minimize expenses and maintain morale. Ensure that warehouse processes are clearly documented, the workplace is safe at all times, employees receive appropriate training, and that disciplinary issues are addressed promptly.
• Supervise all warehouse employees according to proper policies and procedures.
• Balance staff for all operational areas to achieve both inbound and outbound service requirements/standards.
• Direct achievement of performance objectives related to productivity, quality, service and safety.
• Monitor workflow, work completed, error rates and related metrics and take appropriate action when required.
• Ensure that procedures are observed, implemented, enforced, and training is provided when necessary.
• Ensure the quality and inspection process is accurate and identify ways to streamline the process to eliminate cost.
• Ensure a safe working environment at all times and follow appropriate safety regulations.
• Ensure that warehouse employees receive appropriate training for all phases of their job responsibilities.
• Ensure that accurate time, attendance, and performance counseling records are maintained.
• Maintain positive employee relations and morale.
• Enforce disciplinary action as required.
• Assist in developing and documenting warehouse processes.
• Establish and monitor performance standards for all warehouse functions including: pick, pack, and ship orders; process returned merchandise; equipment, assembly/value added production, housekeeping, etc.
• Develop and implement training certification programs.
Compunnel Inc.Why Work Here?
Room for growth, excellent work environment!
Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.
60 North 11th StreetBeaumont, TX
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Compunnel Inc.