Job Name: Warehouse Worker
Location: 2830 US Hwy 24 East, El Paso, IL 61738 United States
Duration: 1 Year Temp to hire role with high possibilities of extension and getting permanent as per the performance
Training would be in dayshift for 1-2 weeks and then followed by the chosen shifts.
Shifts: Afternoon: 3:30 PM – 12 AM Overnight: 11:30 PM – 8 AM
Weekdays: Any 5 days in week. Mostly Monday - Friday
Optional Overtime: Yes, at the rate of 1.5x Pay Rate
Corteva was earlier a part of DuPont and now working as a separate entity independently.
Insights about facility: They have a large facility and workers will get 30 minutes break . Refrigerators and microwaves are available at facility for usage.
Corteva will provide Hardhat, gloves, non-prescription safety glasses, clothing. However candidate needs to have steel toe static dissipative shoes on their own.
High School Diploma or equivalent Reliable attendance
- Tier 2 Duties - always Maintains Safety standards and initiates and follows emergency procedures when necessary.
- This position requires physical activity including lifting up to 55 lbs, walking, stooping, climbing stairs, sweeping, mopping, shoveling, cleaning of equipment, wearing of a respirator at times.
- Responsible for loading/unloading/moving materials by means of a fork truck and properly storing the materials per procedure.
- Loads empty component materials onto conveyor system and packs and palletizes filled components.
- Responsible for housekeeping (sweeping, mopping, stowing, trash removal).
- Entry level computer skills – email, MSWord, MSExcel, Access electronic database for forms/procedures.
- Monitors and operates filling equipment.
- Basic equipment troubleshooting.
- Hoist trained and monitors/changes bulk material sacks.
- Performs scale function verification and other Quality related tasks.
- Lockout equipment. Attention to detail is essential.