This is Abhishek from Compunnel Software Group, I have a job opportunity for you. Please find the job description below and let me know if we can submit you for the same, if you need any help feel free to reach out to us at 6092255501 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Engineer / Java Developer
Mclean, VA / Richmond, VA / Dallas, TX
We accept (H1B- Transfer, H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC, USC, TN Visa, E3). (Accepting W2)
Immediate Interview !!
Job Description: Java 8 or above, Spring, APIs, AWS, DevOps, CICD
3 years to 15 years of experience in above technologies
Nice to have Cassandra DB
• Possess excellent design and coding skills and a zepial for building applications using open source frameworks for cloud native technologies
• Be responsible for all aspects of SDLC of existing and new components
• Be hands-on building back-end micro services using Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL and Tomcat with full ownership of shipping user-facing enterprise products
• Focus on the customer and the details that make their experience exceptional
• Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and self-organization
• Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in a full-stack development tools and technologies
• Possess a strong sense of engineering quality and takes pride in the code they’re responsible for while defining best practices as our teams abide by a You Build It You Own It attitude
Responsibilities for the role include:
• Building resilient APIs, and Microservices using the latest technologies
• Performing engineering activities for performance tuning and deep monitoring of applications and services
• Working with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of the system, determine the priority of work, and ensure integrated end-to-end design and delivery
• Leveraging DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD)
• Experience developing RESTful APIs
• Experience in Testing frameworks and Quality Assurance technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, and SoapUI
• Experience in Container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or Amazon ECS
• Experience with Artifactory, Nexus and GitHub
• Certified in Java 8 or above, Spring or AWS technologies
USA: 6092255501 / 6097011641
Why Work Here?Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.
Room for growth, excellent work environment!