· Ensures individual sales, revenue, and customer experience targets are met
· Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessory capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers’ wants and needs
· Provides best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues; maintains polished and professional presence
· Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
· Participates in inventory cycle counts
· Ensures sales area remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
· Participates in workshops, special events, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
· Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes inside and outside of the store
· May be required to work in other locations that are in proximity to ‘home store’ to meet the needs of the business
· Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensure optimal customer service.
Assists with other duties as requested
Why Work Here?Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.
Room for growth
Newport News, VA