Compunnel Inc. Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Registered Nurse
Duration: 6+ months (possible extension)
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA USA
- COVID-19 Testing for Minute Clinic at CVS locations.
- 3 week days and every other weekend, M-F 10 hrs Sat 8 hrs Sun 7 hrs; (If you can travel to more than one CVS location you can get up to 38-40 hours)
- The Registered Nurse will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Testing location will be based at CVS Health locations both inside and outside the store.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate. Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs.
- Contract extension may be possible on a case-by-case basis depending on location and community testing needs.
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
Compunnel Inc.Why Work Here?
Room for growth, excellent work environment and offering competitive pay!
Compunnel Inc., established in 1994; is a leading provider of Staffing, IT/Software, e-Learning/Training, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Solutions. A leader in contingent and permanent workforce solutions, we also provide temp-to-hire staffing, project-based/SOW staffing, and payroll services to our esteemed clientele which includes Fortune 500 companies of diverse industry segments. Ranked as one of the largest staffing firms in the US which is our primary service market; we also have a significant presence in Europe and Asia. As a national service provider in the US, we are serving our customers all major states and regions; thereby generating numerous job opportunities for prospective employees in their preferred locations of choice. We have witnessed multi-fold YOY growth, and continuously adding a large pool of talented resources to our employee base every year. Our extensive experience in hiring professionals of multiple in-demand skill sets (IT, Engineering, Healthcare, Admin-Clerical, Finance, Professional, Light Industrial, etc.) further makes Compunnel a wider and preferred platform for people to pursue their careers in the US. We welcome people from all walks of life and cultures, and we support workforce diversity by providing equal employment opportunities to people without any discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, national/ethnic region, disability, or any other basis.
2400 Butler PikePlymouth Meeting, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at Compunnel Inc.