Purchasing materials, supplies and services at the most favorable terms for the organization.
Qualifies vendors, evaluates bids, and negotiates prices and terms for purchased goods and services.
Tracks purchases, monitors vendor quality, and maintains a current database of information.
Contributes to various degree of complex aspects of a project.
Work within ERP systems and manual data entry compilation.
MS Suite proficiency
Processes purchase requests (depending on thresholds), adds necessary information (e.g. Commodity Code (ESN), INCOTERMS).
* Analyzes material availability, manages purchase orders incl. tracking; checking of content, to ensure cost-efficient and on time supply of materials according to demand.
* Takes care of compliance with Procurement rules of Siemens and usage of Siemens contract partners based on click4suppliers easy and FPL to ensure the usage of competitive Terms & Conditions and by that obtaining highest feasible CNI.
* May maintain and update supplier master data (if mandated) in coordination with Regional Procurement in SAP; archive documents according to local regulations to keep the database always accurate and up to date.
* May generate savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
* Actively contributes to cooperation with all other parties involved passing on all relevant information to improve the flow of material and value through the supply chain.
* Forwards systematically all relevant Procurement related project information (e.g. updated contractual conditions, Supplier Management data) to keep all project participants up to date.
Thinking is within the frame of diverse procedures. Performs "trouble shooting", by applying background understanding of processes or incidents in order to analyze and resolve operational problems with given procedures, in a well-known environment.
Thinking is about evaluating and selecting appropriate set of measures, and about applying the right set of tools and processes, issue handling may exceed day-to-day horizon quite regularly, and embraces planning and acting for up to few weeks ahead.
"Semi-professional Technician / Administrator":
Vocationally trained positions that need both practical and theoretical understanding and some significant advanced vocational experience to perform broad range of varying tasks and issues, in related field of work. Work performed is still procedurized, however issues and problems arising needs accountable addressing and solution by incumbent.
In general can be found in all areas:
In Administration: Broad scope of tasks and accountabilities within one functional area needs to be managed by senior experienced incumbent.
Non-routine inquiries and issues occur regularily and need to be solved instantly, with a certain degree of authority and bindingness towards (internal and external) customers.
Additional specilized qualification + 4 to 8 years exp. needed Has theoretical understanding and broader practical skills in the related field of work and needs to apply practical methods, concepts and techniques, work procedures and processes.
Why Work Here?Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.
Room for growth, excellent work environment!