Compunnel Inc. Kalamazoo, MI
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The VMRD Vendor & Contract Management (VCM) team is seeking an individual that has experience: creating purchase orders (POs); working with Accounts Payable; understands complex financial coding; and is able to work with others to resolve a wide range of invoice issues with vendors. The Procurement Associate (PA) position works with other Procurement Associates, Category Sourcing Managers (CSMs) and Contract Managers (CM), as part of the Vendor & Contract Management (VCM) team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for determining appropriate payment method for spends (PO, PCard, ePay, One-Time Payment form) in support of Zoetis Veterinary Medicine Research & Development (VMRD). This involves utilizing an internal PO request system to ensure all account coding, vendor information, legal agreement, and other compliance requirements are complete. Each step of the process requires interactions with others such as Project Coordinators, Contract Managers and Scientists. POs are keyed into Ariba and monitored through the approval flow. Additional responsibilities include: following up on order status and any other questions from colleagues or vendors related to POs, invoices, and payments. Works closely with Zoetis Financial Services groups in Costa Rica and Poland including Accounts Payable and the Procurement Support Center. Responsible for updating PO request through to final invoice; requesting appropriate invoice approvals; following up on missing orders; and many other procurement responsibilities.
Position must be able to handle a high volume of requests for help from colleagues in approving invoices, learning new systems, and resolving issues. Experience in ordering scientific goods and services will be beneficial.
Minimum Background and Experience:
- - 3-5 Years of Procurement and/or Accounts Payable transactional experience
- Ability to work with minimal oversight in complex environment
- Ability to handle navigation of complex system requirements and network of contacts
- Skilled in computer systems such as SAP, Ariba, or equivalent purchasing/financial systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand multiple purchasing methods and decide which is appropriate
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Must have extremely strong multi-tasking skills as well as the ability to reprioritize regularly while handling constant interruptions
Desirable Skills, education, experience, attributes:
- Ability to work well with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Ability to discern the appropriate communication type best to utilize given the situation at hand.
- Patience ,flexibility and persistence to work through complex issues with colleagues in multiple locations
Compunnel Inc.Why Work Here?
Room for growth, excellent work environment!
Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.
BusinessView all jobs at Compunnel Inc.