Hi Please find the job description below.
Role- Operations Specialist 1.
Domain - Customer Service.
Location- N Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes all transactions for Institutional clients.
- Reviews requests/documentation for accuracy, completeness and “good order” in accordance with client specific instructions.
- Maintains balance between quality and productivity to meet department standards.
- Identifies, analyses and resolves operational issues, in accordance with procedures, in order to minimize risk and exposure.
- Independently analyses and engages in the resolution process.
- Exercises sound judgement when communicating client errors related to transaction processing to local leadership.
- Effectively balances quality/productivity along with managing personal and team queues in order to meet department standards.
- Professionally communicates both verbally and in written format with business partners and internal clients in order to clarify and complete request.
- Maintains effective working relationships by handling peer and management interactions in a positive and cooperative manner. Maintains open dialogue with Team Leader.
- Provides input into the development and modification of processing procedures and interdepartmental workflow issues. Participates in initiatives designed to improve processes.
- Supports the business by offering OT during periods of high-volume and unexpected events 9. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in any career stream.
- 1 Year of experience related to the job description..
- Institutional experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of PC’s and Microsoft Office.
- Experience navigating through multiple platforms preferred.
- Knowledge of defined contribution plans preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Possesses strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in fast paced environment in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to work overtime and/or shifts that are required to meet business needs.
Why Work Here?Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.
Room for growth, excellent work environment!