Title: Office Administrator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Roles & Responsibilities
· Updated files for the new and existing clients, sometimes adding new accounts, made sure the Banking and Credit Union facilities serviced received their products and all bookkeeping and regulations was followed, returned all emails and call within 24 hours.
· Conducted heavy Research for the Banks when discrepancies occurred in our system or on their behalf, as well as Monitored the cash ordering system – Phone cash ordering system.
· Participated in special projects with the cash operations department, such as destroying currency, food stamps working alongside the Secret Service detecting counterfeit money, also playing a big part in helping the FBI verify drug money. Also, worked in the call center on occasions.
· Worked as an auditor in the coin dept., this obligated me to fly to Indianapolis, Indiana and perform warehouse coin audits in Brinks Chicago.
· Prepared invoices, reports, memos, emails, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
· Managed and maintained executives' schedules.
· Identified complex problems, and reviewed related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Coordinated and directed office services, such as records and budget preparation, and personnel, in order to aid executives
· Opened, sorted, and distributed incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
· Assisted and trained staff on advanced features of Microsoft desktop applications.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
· Hands on experience on reporting tools.
· Created and distributed documents/materials to the Board of Governors.
· Handled personnel duties for the department.
· Prepared expense reports.
· Monitored and purchased office supplies for the department.
· Checked and distributed mail to the appropriated person.
· Handled inquiries and provided information as needed.
· Managed files and records.