We have a job opportunity with one of our major clients in Atlanta, GA. This will be a full-time permanent position. Kindly review and apply
· The Processor is the key contact between the borrower and the Mortgage Loan Operation.
· The Processor communicates with the Borrower(s) through verbal and written communication.
· They will review and request documents required for the underwriter to clear the file for closing and index new inbound documents, placing them in the correct file locations.
· The Processor will determine when loans are ready to be returned to the UW for subsequent review.
· The Processor is responsible for managing their pipeline of loans and communicating to the Sales personnel (Loan Officer) regarding loan status.
· In the role of process specialist, you will execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines, reviews and validates the inputs from the other team members, support your manager in training activities, daily operations reviews and help in escalation resolution with the objective to meet service level agreement targets for the specific process within the guidelines, policies and norms of the client. .
In this role you will be responsible for transition coordination, process training and certifications for the team, talent management related activities, Service Level Agreement compliance and Process compliance. You will also be involved in day to day customer interactions, knowledge management and process reengineering activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Process files from opening through closing of each loan. Take ownership of loan files once received from mortgage loan officer. Be primary contact for all parties involved in the process of the mortgage loan.
· Assemble all loan documents necessary to meet the underwriting guidelines for the particular loan to meet Automated Underwriting System findings.
· Conduct Welcome call and document notice of intent.
· Follow up with borrower on the progress of the loan.
· Review all documents for accuracy and completeness and determine the documentation necessary to be included in mortgage loan file.
· Perform data validation and update empower notes
· Other tasks assigned
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· At least 2 years of relevant work experience
· 2+ years of Mortgage processing experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Highly adaptable team player
· Has worked in Empower or other Mortgage Loan Applications and has managed multiple loan officer relationships
· NMLS / Certification is an added advantage
· Knowledge of commonly used mortgage concepts, practices, procedures and Fannie/Freddie guidelines
· Problem solving abilities
· MS Office proficient.
· Able to work overtime as business needs dictate
“Compunnel is a proud equal opportunity employer. We cherish diversity and harbor inclusivity. Any discrimination on basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or other applicable legally protected characteristics is forbidden.”