Designing dry (air handling systems) and wet (hydronic cooling/heating) mechanical systems using Revit. Experience with commercial office spaces and bio-tech labs or factory/industrial HVAC/piping projects.
Responsible for developing construction documents including:
- equipment layout
- equipment schedules
- PIDs – airflow diagrams, piping diagrams
- HVAC and piping plans
- Coordinating with other disciplines to ensure that all technical areas are covered and that all project objectives and schedules are met.
- Developing as-builts.
- Minimum of 2 years Revit experience with HVAC and/or piping systems
- Excellent communication skills essential for team-based working
- Navisworks, Autocad and Pipe-Flo software is a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite