Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a ESD environment. Multi-tasked responsibilities include, non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device. Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management Techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
- Good problem solving ability is a must.
- Must be a self starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must
- Computer Systems: Computer literacy (will be using multiple factory-based software tools), MS word, excel, PPT, Email.
HS diploma or GED equivalent required.