Title: Manufacturing Technician I - 2nd shift
Location: Palomar Oaks Way Carlsbad, CA 92011
Job Type: 3+ month
Pay: 18-21/hr on W2
This role is responsible for meeting daily customer demand and production schedules. The Manufacturing Technician I ensures safety and quality standards are maintained at all times. The Manufacturing Technician I will assemble products by using a variety of specialized equipment, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly produce/assemble/test medical devices.
- Work with Manufacturing Lead and/or Specialist to ensure customer demand and the production schedules are met.
- Use basic problem solving skills to ensure stable operation of the work cell.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Manufacturing Lead or Production Supervisor.
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within designated work area.
- Sustain lean manufacturing and 5S activities.
- Participate as an active member of the production team and assist in product processing.
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System.
- Follow detailed production/assembly/testing instructions, processes and procedures.
- Complete required documentation relating to regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Utilize DBS concepts and tools in the performance of daily activities.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedures, and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications.
- Ability to work with others collaboratively.
- Medical device manufacturing experience.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.