Manufacturing Associate / Machine Operator (2nd Shift)
Compunnel Inc. Carlsbad, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Production Technician will perform a variety of assignments within a manufacturing environment.
- These assignments mainly include but not limited to washing various size glassware, operating a validated lab washer, keeping the wash area clean, the lab area clean and assist with organizing lab supplies.
- The Technician will be required to follow Company, Site and Department procedures.
- This individual will be required to accurately record information within documentation while maintaining strict adherence to FDA, GMP and ISO requirements.
- The incumbent will perform daily housekeeping of the production areas and equipment as required.
- The Production Technician will be required to maintain up to date training records, support training of new employees and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Teamwork, attendance and an ability to adapt to change are critical for this position.
- Boundary Condition/Authority Levels - Normally receives instructions on routine work, detailed instructions for new assignments, provided by the Lead, Supervisor or Manger.
- Maintain strict adherence to compliance, safety standards and standard work instructions.
- Required to identify and implement process improvement projects using Lean techniques.
- Responsible to ensure you have the appropriate skill, knowledge and training to perform the tasks you are assigned.
- Communicate any Safety, Quality or production problem immediately to the appropriate level.
- This individual has no responsibility or authority to conduct any disciplinary action.
- They are required to communicate any issues encountered to appropriate level.
- This individual has authority to stop the production line and notify the appropriate individual for any concerns involving Safety,
- Quality or Production issues.
- Support and maintain 5S activities in manufacturing areas.
- Monitor and maintain minimum Training Requirements in EDMS.
Compunnel Inc.Why Work Here?
Room for growth, excellent work environment!
Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.
2470 Faraday Avenue Carlsbad CA 92010Carlsbad, CA