We have an urgent requirement of Manufacturing Assembler. Kindly go through the details and if interested send me your updated word resume as per the requirement ASAP
Job Title: Manufacturing Assembler
Location: Jaffrey, New Hampshire, USA,NH-03452
Duration: 3 to 6 Months
Performs a variety of equipment operating and adjusting duties such as assembling, mixing, cleaning, welding, bonding, inspecting, testing, labeling, packaging, etc. to fabricate and process products to meet high quality specifications following prescribed procedures. Working from verbal and written instructions may use a variety of equipment including welders, hot air guns, scales, bonders, fillers, simple test equipment and other related supplies. May use measuring instruments to ensure conformance to specified tolerances disassembles precision assemblies and corrects malfunctions. Makes accept/reject decisions, taking corrective action where possible.
- Capable of efficiently operating multiple operations according to SOP and within specifications. Record all production data accurately, neatly and in accordance cGMP.
- Continually assesses the quality of product being manufactured and act as a role model for new employees with regard to product quality. Notify Supervisor or Lead person if quality is in question and suggest appropriate course of action.
- Make the most efficient use of work time by arriving to work on time, limiting break time to allotted time intervals and not distracting other operators during the work day.
- Make improvements in personal efficiency to maximize what is accomplished each day and be able to meet difficult production goals in a consistent manner.
- Works well with other operators and a team player.6. Maintain a safe work environment by keeping work area neat and organized.
- Understands all critical business metrics such as execution to master plan, scrap reduction and material accuracy, etc. Make recommendations to supervisor to improve department regarding production metrics and overall manufacturing activities.
- Anticipates, recognizes and controls safety hazards and environmental impacts associated with job function (e.g. identifies risk reduction and waste elimination opportunities, reports all incidents and near misses, completes all EHS related training, wears proper Personal Protective Equipment).
“Compunnel is a proud equal opportunity employer. We cherish diversity and harbor inclusivity. Any discrimination on basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or other applicable legally protected characteristics is forbidden.”