We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why Work Here?Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.
Room for growth, excellent work environment!