Job Title: Laboratory Technician /Manufacturing Technician
Location: Fremont Blvd Fremont CA 94538
Job Shift: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Contract Duration: 12 months
INTERESTED? You can directly reach out to me- Safa @ 609-779-2619
Consumables manufacturing for Octet, BLItz and Pioneer platforms. Prepare and stage for production, follow all Standard Operating Procedures, and use ERP system to open, issue materials, and close production Work Orders. Provide support to other functions within Operations.
- Perform hands-on consumables manufacturing according to Standard Operating Procedures and Batch Records for all platforms
- Stage and prepare for production, which includes lot number assignment
- Printing of batch records and labels
- Perform final packaging of products after Qualification Release
- Use ERP system to open, issue materials, and close production Work Orders
- Perform cycle counts and inventory management of raw materials and in-process inventory
- Perform Preventive Maintenance and maintain calibration of equipment used in Operations
- Support other Operation departments as needed and Learn new processes from New Product Introduction, as needed.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in related field and Demonstrated experience with Laboratory instruments, SOP’s and documentation/reporting.
- Associates Degree in Life Science with 2+ years of experience in related field & Knowledge of ERP system (Work Orders) entry, part issuance, etc.